News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

marrying someone based on money, or social status.

Started by yepimonfire, December 21, 2011, 01:25:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ali

I'm picturing you as a pierced version of Sid from Toy Story.  :D

I have to dress "business casual" most days a week for my job.  I don't mind, I think I actually look rather nice in those clothes.  I just make sure that it is "stylish business casual" and not "old lady business casual."

Asmodean

There are pics of me floating about. They do show the piercings, except perhaps the eyebrow which is harder to see.

On the emo-one, you can also see two of my four ear rings.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

Quote from: Ali on February 04, 2012, 08:35:25 PM

I have to dress "business casual" most days a week for my job.  I don't mind, I think I actually look rather nice in those clothes.  I just make sure that it is "stylish business casual" and not "old lady business casual."
Styled, cinched top, pencil skirt to the knee with black stockings a medium heels *drools*
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Ali

Quote from: Asmodean on February 04, 2012, 08:42:30 PM
There are pics of me floating about. They do show the piercings, except perhaps the eyebrow which is harder to see.

Yes, I've seen.  It was just the skull shirts that put me in mind of Sid from Toy Story.   :D

Tank, I have an outfit very similar to that.  I'll probably think of you next time I wear it!

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: Tank on February 04, 2012, 08:42:51 PM

Styled, cinched top, pencil skirt to the knee with black stockings a medium heels *drools*

Radiant has a cure for drooling.

Quote from: Radiant on January 26, 2012, 04:58:46 AM
He actually doesn't drool. We give them water through a bottle and that helps keep them from drooling so much. He doesn't drool at all.

I'm not sure if measures that prevent a bull dog from drooling would help those with a serious drool problem.

Tank

Quote from: Ali on February 05, 2012, 12:12:47 AM
Quote from: Asmodean on February 04, 2012, 08:42:30 PM

Yes, I've seen.  It was just the skull shirts that put me in mind of Sid from Toy Story.   :D

Tank, I have an outfit very similar to that.  I'll probably think of you next time I wear it!

Something like this?

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

En_Route

Black stockings? Did you just say "Black Stockings?" They've been the ruin of many a poor boy.....
Some ideas are so stupid only an intellectual could believe them (Orwell).

Tank

Quote from: En_Route on February 05, 2012, 02:39:15 PM

Black stockings? Did you just say "Black Stockings?" They've been the ruin of many a poor boy.....
Yes. Stockings or hold-ups but never ever tights!  >:(

Ali

Wait, what is the difference between stockings and tights?

Sweetdeath

Quote from: Ali on February 05, 2012, 03:19:25 PM

I think stockings only go up to thighs, and tights cover all (go up to waist.)
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Tank

Nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

These are stockings  ;D

Tank

Quote from: Sweetdeath on February 05, 2012, 03:54:08 PM

I think stockings only go up to thighs, and tights cover all (go up to waist.)
Correct.

Ali

Oh yeah, I don't have any of those.  Sorry Tank.   :D

En_Route

Some ideas are so stupid only an intellectual could believe them (Orwell).

Tank