News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Interview the person below you.

Started by Tank, March 22, 2011, 05:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cecilie

Quote from: "Cmasterpuck"Q: The thing you love most in life is killing you.  Do you continue to die happy or stop to live longer?
A: Stop to live longer.

Q: Since overrated musicians are already done, who is in your opinion the most overrated actor?
The world's what you create.

Tank

Quote from: "Cecilie"Q: Since overrated musicians are already done, who is in your opinion the most overrated actor?

A. Lawrence Olivier

Q. Most overrated film in your opinion?
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Cecilie

Quote from: "Tank"Q. Most overrated film in your opinion?
A: Slumdog Millionaire.

And because I haven't done it yet, rollover question.

Crow

Quote from: "Cecilie"
Quote from: "Tank"Q. Most overrated film in your opinion?
A: Slumdog Millionaire.

And because I haven't done it yet, rollover question.

A. Star Wars - all of them. Seriously do not like those movies.

Q. Have you ever partaken in a yoga class?
Retired member.

PrometheusRumiHuxley

Never partaken in a yoga class. Unless following the P90x routine counts, lol.

What is the most fun you ever had?

*Edited to turn the smiley into text. Die smiley!

Tank

Quote from: "PrometheusRumiHuxley"What is the most fun you ever had?
A. Couldn't possibly say with the younglings around  :hmm:  all kinds of stuff really but one thing that came to mind at random was going to see Pirates on Majorca. It was a thoroughly brilliant evening, and our 'team' won! Having 250 random strangers following my lead in the chanting and abuse was really quite awesome! It was the sort of thing you could never do twice and get the same buzz.

Q. rolled over.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Cecilie

Quote from: "Tank"A. Couldn't possibly say with the younglings around  :secret:
Are you referring to me?

Asmodean

Quote from: "Tank"Q. rolled over.
A festival trip with my best friend is the only decent, worksafe thing I can think of at the top of my fun pile.

Question: If you got to do plastic surgery on one part of your body (Like nose, ears, beer belly etc) what would it be?
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

Quote from: "Cecilie"
Quote from: "Tank"A. Couldn't possibly say with the younglings around  :secret:
Are you referring to me?
Not particularly, but this is not an age restricted forum so you can never tell who is reading/looking.

Tank

Quote from: "Asmodean"Question: If you got to do plastic surgery on one part of your body (Like nose, ears, beer belly etc) what would it be?
A. I could probably do with a beer belly removal  :sigh:

Q. If you were going to wake up tomorrow as a person of the opposite sex, who would it be?

Asmodean

Quote from: "Tank"Q. If you were going to wake up tomorrow as a person of the opposite sex, who would it be?
A: Hijack Asmodean's cool qustion  :P
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

proudfootz

Quote from: "Asmodean"
Quote from: "Tank"Q. If you were going to wake up tomorrow as a person of the opposite sex, who would it be?
A: Hijack Asmodean's cool qustion  :P
Someone young, healthy and wealthy.

But all I can think of are people who're famous (or infamous) and that's not necessarily fun!

What art have you encountered that ever inspired you to take up being an artist (if that's ever happened to you)?

Crow

Quote from: "proudfootz"Someone young, healthy and wealthy.

But all I can think of are people who're famous (or infamous) and that's not necessarily fun!

What art have you encountered that ever inspired you to take up being an artist (if that's ever happened to you)?

A. I'm not an artist (some people disagree) but work in the creative sector, and have never really been inspired by a piece of art to become creative it is something i have always done. But a piece of art that really changed my perspective that art isn't just about pretty imagery was "Fucking Hell" by the Chapman Brothers it is truly shocking and massively impressive with the amount of work that went into it. I don't particularly like the rest of the work the Chapman Brothers do as its too much about trying to be controversial.

The video doesn't even come close to showing of this piece of work.
[youtube:gqjxlyhe]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=md5uTCI8IuI[/youtube:gqjxlyhe]

Q. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Retired member.

Tank

A. 35 Metric Tons (given enough time)

Q. If time was not an issue would you rather cruise across the Atlantic or fly?

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: Tank on May 14, 2011, 05:37:05 PM

A. 35 Metric Tons (given enough time)

Q. If time was not an issue would you rather cruise across the Atlantic or fly?

A. If time wasn't an issue I would sail the Atlantic around 1401 with a small pox vaccine and a warning of evil bastards in boats.

Q. Do you want to sign on?