News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Brainstorm pls help me!!!!!

Started by anthon, December 25, 2010, 07:07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: "Asmodean"
Quote from: "anthon"If a robot builds a factory which produces computers or laptops.
...Or cookie jars. You (or "he") started a sentence with an "if", but provided no conclusion... Obviously, YOU... Err... *HE* is not a programmer  :)
A christmas present for Asmo, Anthon is a generous chap, but how come he uses a Darwin avatar but seems to lack a ten year olds understanding of evolution?

anthon

Quote from: "The Magic Pudding"
Quote from: "anthon"If a robot builds a factory which produces computers or laptops.
...Or cookie jars. You (or "he") started a sentence with an "if", but provided no conclusion... Obviously, YOU... Err... *HE* is not a programmer  :)
A christmas present for Asmo, Anthon is a generous chap, but how come he uses a Darwin avatar but seems to lack a ten year olds understanding of evolution?

I'm confused... so i would take help here to ask my friend  logical  questions to disprove his proof but i cant it is all logical that he said..

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: "anthon"There is a big Program in the Cell.Who is the Programmer ?It must be exactly god.

The program is DNA, the programmer is death, (or survival, but death sounds better) if god was involved I would expect perfection, or does he over sell and under deliver?

If an omnipotent designer creates a life form it should display perfection.
Many animals are "designed" like a ramshackle old house, 400 years old.  Bits have been added on, old bits not totally removed.  A computer programmer will ditch bad code, not continue to build on it.  Should we expect less from god?

anthon

Quote from: "anthon"There is a big Program in the Cell.Who is the Programmer ?It must be exactly god.

The program is DNA, the programmer is death, (or survival, but death sounds better) if god was involved I would expect perfection, or does he over sell and under deliver?

If an omnipotent designer creates a life form it should display perfection.
Many animals are "designed" like a ramshackle old house, 400 years old.  Bits have been added on, old bits not totally removed.  A computer programmer will ditch bad code, not continue to build on it.  Should we expect less from god?

People are like actors at the stage.
Everyone must have different roles to play at the stage.
Roles are not important but acting or playing at the stage is important the best after at the stage
to be the best actor is important a person can be a dustman at the stage , he can be the best actor . Another one can
be a governor but he can be an ordinary actor. The dustman  will be paid the most money .
If God created everybody perfectly they wouldnt be able to show their talents at the stage.

Asmodean

if(anthon==sockpuppet){
     banHammer;
}
else languageCourse;

Does your brain turn that into something constructive..? Suppose not. Brains are, after all, not programmed in C... Or Java... Or Assembly... Or any other language written by a (group of) programmer(s)... Or any language we can identify as the programming language. So what makes you think the brain was "prograsmmed" by someone..? Err... I mean your friend... What makes *HIM* think that..?  :raised:
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: "anthon"If God created everybody perfectly they wouldnt be able to show their talents at the stage.

Or their agony in the cancer ward.
All hail the almighty smighter.

Asmodean

Quote from: "anthon"People are like actors at the stage.
No. Actors get PAID for acting. Why must you come up with so many half-assed comparisons..? "Life is a play and we but players sucked in it"... Sounds deep, does it..? Well, it's not. It's all backwards for starters. Life is not the result of acting. Acting is the result of life.

QuoteEveryone must have different roles to play at the stage.
No. Many actors can have the same role.

QuoteRoles are not important but acting or playing at the stage is important the best after at the stage
Coherence fail. Suspected additional logic fail.

Quoteto be the best actor is important a person can be a dustman at the stage , he can be the best actor .
To be a good actor, you need the ability to be someone you are not, possibly someone radically different to who you are, on demand.

QuoteAnother one can be a governor but he can be an ordinary actor.
...Which is why in stead of acting, he's getting fat being a governor. Wise choice.

QuoteThe dustman  will be paid the most money .
Compared to whom..? Massive and persistent coherence fail which is getting tough to decipher

QuoteIf God created everybody perfectly they wouldnt be able to show their talents at the stage.
Oh no! Someone call IXII!  :eek:

What about people who don't care to show off their "talents" on a "stage"..?
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

anthon

Quote from: "Asmodean"if(anthon==sockpuppet){
     banHammer;
}
else languageCourse;

Does your brain turn that into something constructive..? Suppose not. Brains are, after all, not programmed in C... Or Java... Or Assembly... Or any other language written by a (group of) programmer(s)... Or any language we can identify as the programming language. So what makes you think the brain was "prograsmmed" by someone..? Err... I mean your friend... What makes *HIM* think that..?  :raised:

The cats can not do the same things as people can  because their brain programs are different from each others.
Both cats and people's programs are different .

Asmodean

Quote from: "anthon"The cats can not do the same things as people can  because their brain programs are different from each others.
I challenge you to prove that a given house cat A's programming is different from that of a given housecat B.

Known details: A and B are both black and white one-year-old male cats who have been treated in a very similar way by their caretakers.

That said, I challenge you to prove that my brain is programmed using a programming language by a programmer or a group of programmers. Acceptable proof is isolating and enterpreting the language in question and finding the credits in its header.

EDIT: Oh! And have I complimented your friend, who apparently doesn't write to you, on the speediness of his responses..? Must cost a fortune in telephone bills...  :raised:
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

anthon

Quote from: "anthon"If God created everybody perfectly they wouldnt be able to show their talents at the stage.

Or their agony in the cancer ward.
All hail the almighty smighter.

Life is a kind of exam. This earth is not a paradise. Our vages will be paid in the paradise.
There can be a patient who is suffering from the cancer at the stage .

anthon

Quote from: "anthon"The cats can not do the same things as people can  because their brain programs are different from each others.
I challenge you to prove that a given house cat A's programming is different from that of a given housecat B.

Known details: A and B are both black and white one-year-old male cats who have been treated in a very similar way by their caretakers.

That said, I challenge you to prove that my brain is programmed using a programming language by a programmer or a group of programmers. Acceptable proof is isolating and enterpreting the language in question and finding the credits in its header.

EDIT: Oh! And have I complimented your friend, who apparently doesn't write to you, on the speediness of his responses..? Must cost a fortune in telephone bills...  :raised:

I like sacrifice my money for the people , i like to help people.
Its normal , white cats and housecats conditions are different its normal their behaviors can be different too .
You accepted there is a programm  in the brain who is the programmer?

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: "anthon"Life is a kind of exam. This earth is not a paradise. Our vages will be paid in the paradise.

So you are obviously a resident of some fantasy land or other, you come here asking for help to correct your fellow believer.
I think you are dishonest.
God is a creation of the weak and ignorant, or was it created by the wiley and manipulative to enslave the weak and ignorant?
You may be a manipulator or a victim, either way it's not my problem.
Go in peace or a shroud of lies, whatever fits.

Asmodean

Quote from: "anthon"Life is a kind of exam. This earth is not a paradise. Our vages will be paid in the paradise.
Friend from Turkey is now sitting in your lap answering for you, yes..? Multiple personality disorder. I smell that.  :raised:

How do you know that you can graduate from life into something other than non-existence? How do you know you get paid there? In what currency? How much will the cancer patient get for his cancer..? Is cancer more profitable than cystic fibrosis..? By what margin?
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

Asmodean

Quote from: "anthon"I like sacrifice my money for the people , i like to help people.
Its normal , white cats and housecats conditions are different its normal their behaviors can be different too .
You accepted there is a programm  in the brain who is the programmer?
Mods, you may warn me for this later.  :verysad:

You know what... Re-READ what I wrote. Use an interpretor if you need to. Apparently, you managed to misread pretty much everything I said.
In Asmo's grey lump,
Luxembourg trembles.

anthon

So you are obviously a resident of some fantasy land or other, you come here asking for help to correct your fellow believer.
I think you are dishonest.
God is a creation of the weak and ignorant, or was it created by the wiley and manipulative to enslave the weak and ignorant?
You may be a manipulator or a victim, either way it's not my problem.
Go in peace or a shroud of lies, whatever fits.

I wrote what my friend has said me my vocabulary is poor . I am a German and go to school at turkey to a High School .
So if you know german i will explain it better. Actually i dont want to believe to what he said so that is why i am here asking
for help to correct . And i am not advocating my friend...