News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Hello Happy Heathens!

Started by Logikos, April 26, 2010, 05:32:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Logikos

How are you all doing?  I'm Logikos, a Happy Christian from the UK, here for some interesting discussions about people's beliefs and why we believe what we do.  Looking forward to meeting you all!

Logikos

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Whitney

pinkocommie

Hey, I recognize your name from somewhere.  Welcome!
Ubi dubium ibi libertas: Where there is doubt, there is freedom.
http://alliedatheistalliance.blogspot.com/

Logikos

Davin, Whitney and pinkocommie: nice to meet you all.

elliebean

Hello and welcome Logikos!  :)
[size=150]â€"Ellie [/size]
You can’t lie to yourself. If you do you’ve only fooled a deluded person and where’s the victory in that?â€"Ricky Gervais

Heretical Rants

Mmm, the word 'Heathen' reminds me of the Catholic side of my family and the rather delicious HEATHEN CAKE.

Eggs+apples+bacon  in a pie=win.

I haven't heard that word used in any other way in... years... :P  :P

karadan

Wehey, a southamptonite! Welcome to the forum. Where abouts in Southampton are you if you don't mind me asking? I lived in Chandlers Ford for many years.
QuoteI find it mistifying that in this age of information, some people still deny the scientific history of our existence.

Logikos

Quote from: "karadan"Wehey, a southamptonite! Welcome to the forum. Where abouts in Southampton are you if you don't mind me asking? I lived in Chandlers Ford for many years.
Huzzah!  I live near the main university campus.  Whereabouts in Cambridge are you from?  Quite coinkidinkly, I did my degree there.

karadan

Quote from: "Logikos"
Quote from: "karadan"Wehey, a southamptonite! Welcome to the forum. Where abouts in Southampton are you if you don't mind me asking? I lived in Chandlers Ford for many years.
Huzzah!  I live near the main university campus.  Whereabouts in Cambridge are you from?  Quite coinkidinkly, I did my degree there.

Haha, that's funny. Nice area around the Southampton campus. Big and leafy. :)

I live just off Mill Road in Cambridge. I went to APU (now anglia ruskin university) so have lived around the Mill road area for about 10 years (barring a three year stint living in Devon). I love this town.

What college did you go to? My housemate went to Clare College. She kicks my ass on University Challenge every time!
QuoteI find it mistifying that in this age of information, some people still deny the scientific history of our existence.

Logikos

Quote from: "karadan"
Quote from: "Logikos"

Haha, that's funny. Nice area around the Southampton campus. Big and leafy. :)

I live just off Mill Road in Cambridge. I went to APU (now anglia ruskin university) so have lived around the Mill road area for about 10 years (barring a three year stint living in Devon). I love this town.

What college did you go to? My housemate went to Clare College. She kicks my ass on University Challenge every time!

Crazy stuff, the church I went to at uni is on Mill Road.  Cambridge was a pretty awesome place to live.  I was at Caius - but being a mathematician I am shit at University Challenge!

Albino_Raptor

And GOD created the earth, covered with water by 70%, for man, who has no gills.

Killa_Kron

Hey logikos! and because i am truly a padawan...what is a happy christian? i'm getting a hint of gay but i don't know if i'm even in the correct country, much less on the right trail.  :crazy:
"WOOOO! FREEBIRD!" -Millions of Metalheads

Killa_Kron

I apologize if i insulted you, i was merely curious.
"WOOOO! FREEBIRD!" -Millions of Metalheads

Logikos

Quote from: "Killa_Kron"Hey logikos! and because i am truly a padawan...what is a happy christian? i'm getting a hint of gay but i don't know if i'm even in the correct country, much less on the right trail.  :crazy:
...Hi Killa_Kron...a happy Christian is a bit a like a happy Atheist only with all that God and Jesus stuff.