News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Athiests is a Satanic trend that will land you in Hell

Started by True-Christian, December 02, 2008, 09:39:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike. - Delos B. McKown

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. - Buddha

Kyuuketsuki

Ah yes ... you posted the same thing across at Atheist Forums and subsequently admitted (under the user name Dweedle) that you weren't actually a dimwit after all but an atheist.

I'd like to welcome you to the forum but at present I am not willing to do so because, if I'm brutally honest, I absolutely detest doing what you've just done ... I think it wastes times, wastes effort, annoys people and is utterly disingenuous. For what? Fun?

Not big! Not Clever! Wake up & smell the coffee!

Kyu
James C. Rocks: UK Tech Portal & Science, Just Science

[size=150]Not Long For This Forum [/size]

Wechtlein Uns

ROFLMAO.

Oh god... I ... can't stop laughing. Seriously.
"What I mean when I use the term "god" represents nothing more than an interactionist view of the universe, a particularite view of time, and an ever expansive view of myself." -- Jose Luis Nunez.

Whitney

True-Chrstian has become a detained member for spamming and posting a not safe for work image.  He's lucky I didn't read all of this thread before making that decision because I normally would immediately ban someone who admitted to trolling on purpose.

Btw...here's the site he likely copied from:  http://www.truechristian.com/

-admin

Sophus

Awww, and for a moment there I thought Titan had a new buddy. Speak of the devil, what happened to the guy?
‎"Christian doesn't necessarily just mean good. It just means better." - John Oliver

Whitney

Quote from: "Sophus"Awww, and for a moment there I thought Titan had a new buddy. Speak of the devil, what happened to the guy?

I think we can give Titan more credit than that..lol

It's a busy time of year...lots of parties and preparing for parties and recovering from parties.

Sophus

Quote from: "laetusatheos"I think we can give Titan more credit than that..lol

:D I'm only joshing... although they did both have a way of quickly arousing kerfuffle.
‎"Christian doesn't necessarily just mean good. It just means better." - John Oliver

nikkixsugar

Quote from: "oldschooldoc"This is getting tiring. Tell us how you really feel you dim wit. You and your imaginary friend need to, as Curio said, GET THE F*CK OUT. Have you ever read a science book? Or have you had your nose stuffed in a bible every second your head wasn't in your ass?

Atheists are some of, if not the most socially conscious people you will find. If you have a problem with us, and aren't willing to have a civil debate, then seriously GTFO.

Exactly, when are the higher-ups (couldn't remember the word) going to step up and ban this troll?
Hate to tell you, but.....

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Whitney

Nikki...it has already been taken care of.  "TrueChrstian" can't start any new threads and has apparently decided not to return anyway.

See my posts above in red.

Wechtlein Uns

I didn't imagine that he was trolling. I thought he was just giving us some laughs. Y'know, like the atheist image dump. I suppose if he had prefaced his thread with, "This is some hilarious stuff from a parody site...", he might have had a warmer reception.

poor guy. :(
"What I mean when I use the term "god" represents nothing more than an interactionist view of the universe, a particularite view of time, and an ever expansive view of myself." -- Jose Luis Nunez.

Stoicheion

heh this guy is cute. Almost like the unbearably dumb cousin you have that your mom makes you take to the mall with you.
[size=85]So why does there only have to be one correct philosophy?
I don't wanna go and follow you just to end up like one of them
And why are you always telling me what you want me to believe?
I'd like to think that I can go my own way and meet you in the end
Go my own way and meet you in the end
"Same Direction" - Hoobastank
[/size]

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: "H13Drummer"You're joking, right?
Well Drummer13 why have you chosen to to get your amusement from this two year old thread?
Choose your answer wisely or I will use my Atheist Demon power to tie your shoe laces together.

Parsifal

Hell will be worth it just not have any Christians around.
Please support follow my mammoth project to tweet the whole of Darwin's On the Origin of Species at https://twitter.com/OriginsTweeted.

"There is grandeur in this view of life, with its several powers, having been originally breathed into a few forms or into one; and that, whilst this planet has gone cy

Tank

Quote from: "Parsifal"Hell will be worth it just not have any Christians around.
:eek: No Christians in Hell? What would be the point?
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.