News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Tank you very much

Started by rickrocks, May 04, 2012, 07:34:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rickrocks

I was feeling rather impressed with myself, having reached the new plateau of 50 posts, until I noticed Tank's tally. Really, Tank? 11265? Wow! I can only aspire to reach such dizzying heights. Tanks so much for being here for us kiddies.

McQ

Quote from: rickrocks on May 04, 2012, 07:34:39 PM
I was feeling rather impressed with myself, having reached the new plateau of 50 posts, until I noticed Tank's tally. Really, Tank? 11265? Wow! I can only aspire to reach such dizzying heights. Tanks so much for being here for us kiddies.

Yeah, pretty impressive. Mostly he just posts the transcripts of the voices in his head and we ignore those, but every now and again, he posts something worthwhile.

;D ;D ;D
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Tank

Quote from: McQ on May 04, 2012, 07:38:18 PM

Yeah, pretty impressive. Mostly he just posts the transcripts of the voices in his head and we ignore those, but every now and again, he posts something worthwhile.

;D ;D ;D

I resemble that remark!!!  :D
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Asmodean

Ah, but you see, The Asmo is whispering in Tank's ear and Tank, he just can't resist. Is The Asmo's sneaky way of avoiding notice for post whoring - being the lesser whore  ;D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Tank

I admit it. I'm a post whore!!  :'(

I still haven't reached the total I got to on Richard Dawkins forum. I had 13,600 public posts and another few thousand in the mod and private areas. Just over 20,000 I think.

"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Buddy

Yes, Tank is a truly astonishing individual who is an absolute pleasure to talk to.  ;D
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Ali

Quote from: Asmodean on May 04, 2012, 07:52:08 PM
being the lesser whore  ;D

Personally, if I were going to be a whore, I would want to be the #1 whore.  Anything worth doing is worth doing well, I always say.  ;D

DeterminedJuliet

Quote from: Tank on May 04, 2012, 07:54:33 PM
I still haven't reached the total I got to on Richard Dawkins forum. I had 13,600 public posts and another few thousand in the mod and private areas. Just over 20,000 I think.

Holy shit! You're a chatty-cathy! (not that I can really talk).

You do contribute a lot, though. It'd be different if all of your posts were "lol" or "ya, i agree/disagree"
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Tank

Quote from: Budhorse4 on May 04, 2012, 07:57:26 PM
Yes, Tank is a truly astonishing individual who is an absolute pleasure to talk to.  ;D
Ok. I get it. You need money? My daughters are only nice to me when they need money  >:(

Tank

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on May 04, 2012, 08:00:57 PM

You do contribute a lot, though. It'd be different if all of your posts were "lol" or "ya, i agree/disagree"
lol

Ali

Quote from: Tank on May 04, 2012, 08:02:10 PM

lol

Smart ass.  ;D

Tank

Quote from: Ali on May 04, 2012, 08:02:47 PM
Quote from: Tank on May 04, 2012, 08:02:10 PM

lol

Smart ass.  ;D
lol

DeterminedJuliet

Hahaha, I think we broke Tank!
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Tank

McQ

Quote from: Tank on May 04, 2012, 08:01:25 PM
Quote from: Budhorse4 on May 04, 2012, 07:57:26 PM
Ok. I get it. You need money? My daughters are only nice to me when they need money  >:(

^^^^^^^^^ I can so relate.
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette