News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Postings take a lot more creativity....

Started by Question, September 22, 2011, 08:01:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

The rules are there for protection and to try and ferret out the drive bys taking quick shots...trolling is a strange but very disciptive word....It is as if by their visit they have absolved  and strengthened their position.......Positioning with whom in some great cosmic scheme for a better "what"?...Just some question....

Tank

People who 'troll' are odd and a particular to the internet as anonymity allows some to behave online in ways they woudn't in real life. I know one chap who was a theist who trolled atheist forums and as a result of the responses became an atheist.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Davin

They just do it for the luls. Sometimes the gratification is merely that people take them seriously and sometimes it's pissing people off. I don't mind so much trolls that are funny, but those are the rare unicorn trolls. Ultimately, if the topic they post results in a good discussion, then it's doesn't matter at all to me that they trolled.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.