News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Interview the person below you.

Started by Tank, March 22, 2011, 05:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Quote from: "Will"
Quote from: "Tank"Q. Should Bill Gates be charged with crimes against humanity?
No. While he stole Windows from Apple, he's also one of the word's most generous philanthropists. We're better with him in the wild.
The only reason he has the money to be philanthropic with is because he's a con-artist of the first order. He has screwed billions of dollars off of people who could ill afford it and made criminals out of millions more because of the extortionate prices he has charged. He killed competition in a critical area of human development for decades, sorry Will I think he's a greedy, manipulative bastard who's trying to polish his reputation.

Quote from: "Will"Can you describe the moment you first realized you were in love for the first time?
Yes. A sense of euphoria the like of which I had never felt before.

Roll over question.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

missedtheboat

Quote from: "Tank"
Quote from: "Will"
Quote from: "Tank"Q. Should Bill Gates be charged with crimes against humanity?
No. While he stole Windows from Apple, he's also one of the word's most generous philanthropists. We're better with him in the wild.
The only reason he has the money to be philanthropic with is because he's a con-artist of the first order. He has screwed billions of dollars off of people who could ill afford it and made criminals out of millions more because of the extortionate prices he has charged. He killed competition in a critical area of human development for decades, sorry Will I think he's a greedy, manipulative bastard who's trying to polish his reputation.

Quote from: "Will"Can you describe the moment you first realized you were in love for the first time?
Yes. A sense of euphoria the like of which I had never felt before.

Roll over question.

A: Aww, one of the best feelings in the world. I remember sitting on the couch with my boyfriend at the time(now husband) and looking over at him. Something just kind of clicked, everything felt right,I could see us growing old together. I thought "Oh man, this is it.. don't mess this up Cindy!" ...and I didn't! sha-bam!

Q: What is the worst date you have ever been on? :)

fester30

Quote from: "missedtheboat"Q: What is the worst date you have ever been on? :)

We were in a crowded movie theater.  I really had a bloated feeling in my stomach, and I knew I had to fart.  You know those farts that you're unsure about?  You know, where it might be a fart, but it also might be a squirt?  Well this wasn't like that.  There was no doubt in my mind that I had to fart.  It was absolutely, 100%, with all certainty a fart.  Being in a crowded movie theater, I didn't want to get up and make a disturbance or miss part of a good movie.  I figured if she smelled anything over the popcorn and nachos and hot dogs nearby, I could always blame it on someone else.  No problem.  The key was not to make too much noise.  Thank goodness it was apholstery, not vinyl.  So I leaned just a bit sideways so as to spread the cheeks ever so slightly to keep them from smacking together repeatedly and loudly... and...

SQUIRT!!!!  OH NO!!! WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!  I got up, went to the bathroom, and saw that it was a complete mess.  There was no way I was going to be able to hide what I had done.  Boxers are not huggies... they do not have leak guards!  I felt betrayed by my ability to ascertain the liquid content of my rectum that day.

So I left.  She drove herself there, so it's not like she had to find another way home.  I just left.  She called and left me some nasty messages about ditching her like that, and I felt bad, but at the end of the day it had to be done.  I'd rather her tell her friends I was the jerk that ditched her at the movie theater than I was the disgusting guy that crapped his pants during the movie.

Q: What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: "fester30"Q: What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

A. I'm finding it hard to answer this after your last post, certainly not chocolate, I had a musk one once or twice but then they disappeared.

Q. Do you ever get a little paranoid about the cleanliness of public seating?

missedtheboat

Quote from: "The Magic Pudding"

A. I'm finding it hard to answer this after you last post, certainly not chocolate, I had a musk one once or twice but then they disappeared.

A: Well after reading Fester's answer.. yes(You definitely win for worst date lol, poor guy). Actually, I usually don't really care too much if I don't see anything visible. Plus, I'm wearing clothes so whatever is on the seat is not going to touch me. However, public restrooms are so gross, and I only use them as a last resort...eww.

Q: If you could choose, what decade would you want to be born in?

Tank

Quote from: "missedtheboat"
Quote from: "The Magic Pudding"

A. I'm finding it hard to answer this after you last post, certainly not chocolate, I had a musk one once or twice but then they disappeared.

A: Well after reading Fester's answer.. yes(You definitely win for worst date lol, poor guy). Actually, I usually don't really care too much if I don't see anything visible. Plus, I'm wearing clothes so whatever is on the seat is not going to touch me. However, public restrooms are so gross, and I only use them as a last resort...eww.
I was possibly responsible for somebodies worst date. I was sitting behind 3 girls and a boy at the cinema and ruminating on the fact that as a id I'd have been happy to get to the cinema with one girl. So I tapped the lap on the shoulder and asked 'How come you get 3 girls to go to the flicks with you?' There was a momentary silence and two of the three girls burst out laughing. It was only then I got a close look at the third girl who was shooting me evils! She wasn't a girl but a very girly looking boy!!! He was not pleased and they moved away and then left. I don't think the girls actually stopped giggling at the poor lad. I hate to think of how that story went around at school!

Quote from: "missedtheboat"Q: If you could choose, what decade would you want to be born in?

A. The 60's a I was born in Dec '59

Q. Are Italians all as rude as Holubice?
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

missedtheboat

No one knows how to answer that.. :)

Cecilie

Quote from: "Tank"Q. Are Italians all as rude as Holubice?
A: I wouldn't know. I've never met anybody Italian. I certainly hope not.

Q: Would you ever wear yellow pants (trousers for you Brits :D)?
The world's what you create.

fester30

Quote from: "Cecilie"
Quote from: "Tank"Q. Are Italians all as rude as Holubice?
A: I wouldn't know. I've never met anybody Italian. I certainly hope not.

Q: Would you ever wear yellow pants (trousers for you Brits lol.  The hostel owner of the place my brother and I stayed in closed our deal with a bottle of Mint.  She was very kind, and even cooked us dinner one night, just because she wanted to try out a new dish on Americans.

Yes I would DEFINITELY wear yellow pants.  In fact, make it a Canary Yellow Tux with tophat and tails!  Or Robin's Egg Blue!  I've always wanted to try wearing those to a wedding.  That and I've always wanted to roll out a rug and hit my knees facing east during the Christian invocation at an official change-of-command ceremony here on base.  I just want to see what they'd do.  Seems to me it would piss them off but it would also be religious discrimination if they punished me.  Problem is, being an Atheist formerly known as a Christian, I have no idea how to do a Muslim prayer.  Hmm.  Oh shit I'm rambling again.

Q:  Mac, PC, or neither?

Davin

Quote from: "fester30"Q:  Mac, PC, or neither?
A) I prefer PC's, Macs are nice machines. As a bonus, You can install Linux on either. When I was doing some 3D animations for a company they lent me an Irix system with Maya on it... that machine was built to render CGI... I do miss it.

Q) Have you played any classic games from the NES, Sega Master System, SNES, Genesis, Game Gear, Game Boy, 80-90's arcade/pc games in the last two months?
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Crow

A) Yes, I played Super Mario World. still the best mario game.

Q) Whats your favorite work of art? (whatever you consider "art" to be)
Retired member.

PrometheusRumiHuxley

Quote from: "Crow"Q) Whats your favorite work of art? (whatever you consider "art" to be)
My definition of art, along with favorite work, varies moment to moment. But at this moment, Gustav Klimt comes to mind. I think his portrayal of the feminine is ridiculously accurate, and just gorgeous. To pick one I couldn't, but "Friends" is certainly a favorite:

What's the best thing that has happened to you this week?

Tank

Quote from: "PrometheusRumiHuxley"What's the best thing that has happened to you this week?

Yesterday myself and two of my classmates pulled off an excellent presentation on E-commerce strategy  :D

Roll over question.

Cmasterpuck

A: Bought new fishing gear for the upcoming weekend :P

Q: The thing you love most in life is killing you.  Do you continue to die happy or stop to live longer?

PrometheusRumiHuxley

That's a good question. I'd have to weigh out the situation. If I loved ice-cream most, I could probably decide to shift my love. Hm I think things I love most - my integrity/honor, & intimacy with others. Ya seems at the moment there's nothing I love more than those things. I would prefer to follow them to my death then give them up.

Rollover question, because it's great.